- Download 271
- File Size 11.3 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 14, 2022
- Last Updated March 14, 2022
Student Grading System in PHP with Source Code In Free
It is a PHP-based project that focuses on a student grading system. The following PHP project has all of the required and vital characteristics that can be used as college projects by first-year, second-year, and final-year IT students. It contains a lot of features that will allow all of the users to interact in the way that individuals usually interact when dealing with student records, grades, and other things. Also, the premise of this online application is similar to a real-life scenario and is well-implemented. Please scroll down to the bottom of this post for the Download button to get a free student grading system in PHP with source code files.
About Student Grading System
Moving on, this PHP grading system project is primarily concerned with subject assignment as well as individual student grades and it also shows the student’s overall outcomes, whether he or she passed or failed the module. Also, Student Login and Admin Login are the two sections of the project. In this web app’s overview, the admin is responsible for all administrative functions, while the student can only access their grading reports, modules, and profile. The administrator also must provide each module its own title, description, start and end dates, and time, among other things. Additionally, the administrator has complete control over the system, including user administration, class management, module management, grading management, and so forth. As a result, the administrator is in charge of the system’s implementation. As a result, presenting a new PHP project with all of the necessary features and a competent resource for learning purposes.
- Students login
- Admin login
- Student Management System
- Student Enrollments
- Manage Subjects
- Arrange Grade levels
- Assign subjects to students and teachers
- Faculties management
- Department Arrangements
- Conduct Classes and Rooms
- User management system
- View particular student’s grading report
|Project Name:||Student Grading System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
|Type:||Web Application, Website|
How to Run This Project:
Below are the steps that should be performed after you’ve started Apache and MySQL server in XAMPP.(windows)
- Firstly, extract the file.
- Secondly Make a copy of the main project folder.
- Thirdly Paste the code into xampp/htdocs/
Process to Connect Database with system.
- Fourthly Open a browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” into the address bar.
- After that go to the databases tab.
- Sixthly Name your database “wmsci” and then go to the import tab.
- then Select the “wmsci.sql” file from the “DATABASE” folder by clicking on browse file.
- After that Press the enter key.
After you Successfully Connect Database in House Rental System Project.
- finally Go to “http://localhost/floder name/” in your browser.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “Readme.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER.