- Download 99
- File Size 12.2 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 14, 2022
- Last Updated March 14, 2022
Ticket Booking In PHP With Source Code
To get the Ticket Booking In PHP project for free, scroll down and click the download button.
Ticket Reservations A simple bus and train reservation system is written in PHP. The project has both an admin and a user side. The administrator has access to the bus and train schedules, as well as the tickets that have been purchased.
Users are customers who wish to find and book a bus or train ticket that is appropriate for them. To make a reservation, a user must first log in. If he or she has not yet registered, they might do so first before logging in. A user can look for available tickets for a specific city pair and order tickets in their preferred class. This is a relatively basic project that saves both the consumer and the travel operator time and money, therefore making bus and train travel more customer-centric.
On the other hand, a user can simply register themselves in the system. Here, the system allows customers to search available products with their overall information. Additionally, a customer can look for their desired products and add products to the cart. And as soon as he/she finalizes cart products, the user can proceed to checkout. Also, the customer has to review the product before confirming the order. And as soon as the orders are confirmed, the records are transferred to the unpaid order section under the manager. With it, the customers can also view their overall orders and cancel orders if needed. To be more precise, the whole system for the customer side is much easy to use for filtering products and ordering purposes.
About Ticket Booking System
|Project Name:||Ticket Booking System|
|PHP version (Recommended):||5.6.3|
How To Run The Project?
Below are the steps that should be performed after you’ve started Apache and MySQL server in XAMPP.(windows)
- Firstly, extract the file.
- Secondly Make a copy of the main project folder.
- Thirdly Paste the code into xampp/htdocs/
Process to Connect Database with system.
- Fourthly Open a browser and type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” into the address bar.
- After that go to the databases tab.
- Sixthly Name your database “wmsci” and then go to the import tab.
- then Select the “wmsci.sql” file from the “DATABASE” folder by clicking on browse file.
- After that Press the enter key.
After you Successfully Connect Database in House Rental System Project.
- finally Go to “http://localhost/floder name/” in your browser.
LOGIN DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN “Readme.txt” FILE INSIDE THE PROJECT FOLDER.